Rihanna & Concert Attire for Every Season

8:42:00 PM



Attention all concert goers!!! 

This post is a little late but I just have to share with you guys my first experience at a concert and also my take on what to wear and what not to wear to a regular concert! Anyways lets get to it! 

My first concert was to the ANTI tour! Everyone that knows me knows I am a HUGE Rihanna fan and I just had to go when I knew she'll be in Boston.

The concert was AMAZING!!!! Travis Scott was the opening act and he was amazing as well and had the crowd going crazy. RiRi did come out a little late but the wait was worth every second! She, of course, performed most of her songs in the Anti album but also gave us a taste of some old Rihanna music.

One of my favorite parts was when she got on the clear ramp and she was singing while it moved around the the main stage! The crowd went crazy! My seats were pretty good as well! 



Since it was still winter in Boston it was a bit chilly but to my surprise it was still a mild day to still look cute. I wore a leotard from American Apparel, high waisted jeans and a leather jacket to top everything off. It was a casual but sexy outfit for the occasion! Some girls wore heels and dresses but I wanted to be comfy and dance without feeling uncomfortable. So this outfit was my go to for sure! 

Also on a side note if you are going to a concert where its in a venue where 100s of people will be attending please and I repeat PLEASE!! do not wear heels! Heels are not meant for concerts at all. Your feet will hurt by the time you get to the venue. Unless this concert requires formal attire please do not do it to yourself.

Overall, for my first concert ever it was a great experience and I cannot wait to experience more concerts! 




Outfit Details:
Pants: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21

Now lets get down to business! Many girls always ask themselves "What should I wear for ___ concert?" and to be honest the main advice I would give someone is wear what makes YOU feel most comfortable. After all concerts are meant to have fun, dance, go crazy, and sing along. 

For girls out there who do not know what to wear for a concert my advice would be to base your outfit on the weather/season. I mean who wants to go to a concert in a dress when its -10 degrees? not me! If the concert is in the winter without a doubt I would say to find a cute pair of jeans or pants because the last thing you want is to feel uncomfortable throughout the night. If the concert is in the spring well any outfit can work really but be sure to bring a sweater! Many venues blast the air conditioner for many obvious reasons and the last thing we want is to feel cold throughout the night. The summer is when most people like to go to concerts and this is when the cute shorts come out! I would definitely pair a cute pair of high waisted shorts with a cute top and flats. I prefer not to wear sandals since these concerts have 100s of people and they can step on your perfect manicure but if they are still more forgivable than heels.


Here are a few outfit suggestions for the next time you attend a concert! Enjoy! 
(All outfits were made by me on the Polypore app - http://lilliana26.polyvore.com)


Winter: This outfit is perfect for winter because not only will you stay warm but also stylish! I did say that wearing heels is a no no but these booties were hard to resist! They are stylish yet comfy all at the same time perfect for dancing the night away.



Spring: Depending where you live spring can be tricky because it can either be cold or hot. I decided to put together some boyfriend jeans that you can roll up or down and a cute sweater that shows off your shoulders! This way you can adjust your outfit depending on the weather. I also paired this outfit with stylish sneakers!



Summer: Summer oh summer! The season of concerts and festivals! This outfit is focused on concerts ONLY since festivals has its own category of attire. I decided to go with some high waisted shorts and a plain tank. Colors during the summer is a must and this outfit is based around the color red which will make a statement without trying too hard. 





Fall: Fall is another season that can be tricky since it can be hot or cold. Since the temperatures tend to go down during the night time and thats when concerts usually start I decided to go for a long sleeve sweater which fits tight and a pair of boyfriend jeans. To top it off I decided to add in some pointy flats which make the outfit more edgy. Oh and of course don't forget to use fall colors!
I hope you all enjoyed my personal experience and my recommendation on concert attire! 

XOXO, Lilli 
SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram