30 Bucket List Ideas!

7:54:00 PM


bucket list ideas



Being that I am almost 24 years old in less than 2 weeks I decided to make a post of some of the things I have accomplished in my bucket list. I feel like everyone should have a bucket list to remind themselves of the things you would like to do in life. Now your bucket list does not need to be extravagant like some others. Simple things like learn an instrument or learn some new things is always an accomplishment while having fun doing them.

I will start off by providing a list of 30 things in my bucket list that I have already done and personally enjoyed. These are some ideas that will hopefully inspire you!


1. Visit Top of the Rock in NYC! 
Top of the Rock

2. Chop 18 inches of my hair and donate it to children with cancer. (I've done this twice)
Locks of Love

3. Move out on my own and move to a different state!

4. Swim with the Dolphins! (Dominican Republic)
Swimming with Dolphins

5. Photoshoot with an Iguana! (Dominican Republic)

5. Spend Halloween in the East Village Halloween Parade!

6. Go to the Wendy Williams Show!
Wendy Williams Show

7. Graduate Undergrad.

8. Go to a festival (Life in Color)
Life in Color

9. Travel around Europe! (Here is a map of my trip - BTW I'll do a whole post about my trip soon)
Europe Tour

10. Photoshoot at the Highline park in NYC

11. Zipline in New Hampshire!
Zip line

12. Dog-sit (It was my job for a whole year and a half and it was pretty fun!)

13. Visit Boston (the Commons, Swan Boats, etc)
Boston

14. Experience 109 inches of snow! (Boston's worst winter ever - 2015)
snow

15. Build my first snowman
snowman

16. Get mini makeovers with your friends! (Thanks Teen Vogue!)
teen vogue

17. Visit Cake Boss bakery in Hoboken, NJ (one of my favorite shows and the desserts are yummy!)
cake boss

18. Hike up a mountain (Mount Greylock - Highest point in Massachusetts)
mount greylock

19. Make my own gingerbread house!
gingerbread house

20. Visit Washington, DC!
washington dc

21. Go Mini-Golfing!
mini golf

22. Go see Rihanna perform (ANTI tour)
anti tour

23. Visit the Little Red Lighthouse in NYC

24. Visit Jamaica! (Montego Bay)
Montego Bay

25. Get my first doggy! (Chewie)

26. Take a picture next to one of the red telephone booths in London!
Telephone booth

27. Visit the Buckingham Palace!
buckingham palace

28. Get on a Gondola!
italy

29. Take the infamous Tower of Pisa picture!
italy

30. Put a locks of love in Paris!
paris

On my next post I will have a bucket list of things that I have yet to do and will love to in the next upcoming weeks, months, and years! 

Hope this post inspired you!

XOXO, Lilli 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram