Mid-2016 Goals!

12:39:00 PM


Its the middle of the year already! Can you believe it? Well June is one of my favorite months since its my birthday month but its also one of those months which makesyou realize... Wow its already June..half way through the year! It makes me think about my goals and what I have achieved so far.

This first half of the year hasn't been super great to me. Some of my goals haven't gone as planned and so I am reevaluating some of my goals and adjusting them. Today I am sharing some of the goals I still have for this year and that will go onto next year.


1. Continue studying: As I have mentioned before I am in graduate school doing my Master's in Elementary Education. In order to do the full practicum (student teaching) you must pass all 4 certification exams. Unfortunately, I am struggling to pass 2 of them which is a bummer since I have to take a semester off. Fall 2016 was suppose to be my last semester but since I don't have all 4 exams passed I can't move on which pushes me back till spring which sucks! I have to adjust my goals since they are pushed back. I will be spending my summer and fall studying and become more motivated throughout. 

2. Have more fun: For the past 2 years I have been all about work work work work! I always put school work before anything, which can be a good and bad thing at the same time. I want to give myself more time to go out there and explore. I am in my 20s and I feel like I haven't been enjoying it as I should. So I will be spending the next couple months putting some time aside for some good fun times. 

3. Blog more: I started my blog mid-April and during that time I was super busy (once again with school) but now that I will be having some time off I would like to blog more and build Lilli Says! Stay tuned for more posts! :)

4. Be more positive: I am one of those people who always sees the bad side of things before the good. It shouldn't be that way always, therefore, I want to be more positive and bring more positive energy to the people around me. It all starts with having a positive mind on difficult situations and seeing the good of it. I have been trying something new which has helped. When things don't go my way I make a list of potential good things that can come out of it. Put this list on your phone or write it out and put it on your wall to remind you that things happen for a reason and they have a positive side to it. 

5. Eat healthier: I have been on and off the past 6 months on eating healthy and then eating horribly. The results of that have been bad for my body I have seen myself being more sensitive to foods and so I am now trying new techniques and detox and adding more greens to my diet. 

Like I mentioned, goals don't always go as planned and sometimes you just need a quick reminder and some adjustments to achieve your goals. 

What are some of your goals? Share them down below! I would love to read them! ♥

XOXO, Lilli ♥




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram