Sweater V-Neck Daytime/Nighttime Look

2:44:00 PM

Daytime/Nighttime

Even though its spring in New England it still feels pretty chilly up here in the Northeast! I still find myself wearing a jacket and even sometimes my coat during the night time. But who says you can't look fab in this floppy floppy weather! I absolutely LOVE v-neck sweaters. Everyone that knows me knows how much I ADORE v-necks and that combined into a sweater is AMAZING! Down below are my accessories for the day-time and night time!


- Outfit Details -

Top: Forever 21 v-neck sweater
Bag: Satchel was from my trip to Italy
Watch: Michael Kors watch
Pants: American Apparel zipper pant
 Shoes: Charolette Russe Heels


These heels are from Charolette Russe and were only $40! These heels can be a daytime or nighttime look! I usually wear heels when I am going out at night for some cocktails or dancing the night away.

(Charolette Russe doesn't sell these anymore so I linked similar ones from them)


This look is perfect for a more causal date or just to go about your day. I decided to go with some leather flats from American Apparel, which are comfortable and stylish throughout the day. I also paired it with my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM (you can pair it with any bag) cause you know....a gal has to have all her essentials!


Cheers!

XOXO, Lilli 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram