The Start of Something New

9:45:00 PM

If you haven’t read my ‘about me’ section don't worry this post is about the same! But I will give you a rundown of me anyway! My name is Lilliana but everyone calls me Lilli. I am a 23 year old who was born and raised in New York City with my mother, sister, and grandmother. The past 2 years I have been living in Massachusetts, which was a big move for me since I never left my family for more than a day. It was time for new beginnings and a change. Many people who live in NYC want to move out of it and others want to stay and me well…I wanted to get OUT!

Fast forward to 2-years living in a small suburban city in Massachusetts I am still getting used to the many changes and “calm” life. I am doing my Masters in Elementary Education/Special Education and Spring 2016 was suppose to be my graduation year BUT life happened and now I need to take a semester off. Everyone that is a teacher-in-training knows the hassle of passing the teacher certification exam for their state but that is for another post! 

I decided to create Lilli Says because like many average girls in their early 20s you sit and just daydream and for a while now I have been craving to make a blog of my own. I follow many celebrity lifestyle blogs and loved the concept of it all. Right now I am in the process of finding who I am and explore life and live it to its fullest and I wanted to showcase this with you all! You will see many different things from fashion, skin care, traveling, LIFE, roaming around New York City and Boston and many more fun things in between.

I hope you can come on this journey with me and explore everything that is out there 


Xoxo, 
 Lilli 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram