Whats In My Bag?

8:26:00 PM

purse


"What's In My Bag?" posts are definitely some of my favorite posts! So I decided to give it a whirl! My bag is always jammed packed with the most important things ever that I need at all times. My bag is a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM purse which I bought a little over 4 years ago as a treat to myself. I remember being so excited to receive it in the mail! And of course I had to get the BIGGEST size of them all, which I kind of regret because everyone knows how heavy leather can be (sigh). But overall I cannot live without this beautiful and spacious bag! We have traveled together all around Europe and back. So back to business! 

Below you will be seeing all the things I carry around on a daily basis. I was proud of myself since my bag is usually messy (typical student). 


purse







The everyday basics that I'll carry with me are of course my journal where I write notes throughout the day on ideas about blogs, especially, being a new blogger. My iPhone 6 which I cannot live without! (iPhone case was a gift from Japan) and also my keys which has to come with me at all times. (Flower keychain is from Italy and the other is from Supreme)




Some of my go to beauty essentials are, of course, my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer kit that I CANNOT live without! The best part of this concealer kit is that both the concealer and powder are all in one! Less products to carry around sign me up! And of course we must keep our lips moisturized so I always have either my Burts Bees lip balm or my EOS handy! I especially like to carry some chapstick since I wear a lot of lip stains and we all know how those can chap your lips badly. I also threw in my makeup bag because when I do have long days I usually throw it in there! (Why not!) I also like to carry some Dickson's witchhazel toner in a separate spritz bottle to refresh my face from time to time. Being a student teacher and a graduate student the days get hectic so a little refresher never hurts. 








My "cannot leave the house without" essentials are things that will always be in my bag no matter where I go. My iPad mini is always with me to indulge in my favorite tunes throughout the day! I cannot live without my music. And also my portable charger! (Lepow) I am constantly on the go and my phone is always dying so I need some sort of recharge throughout the day. And of course some gum to keep me entertained (lol - not shown in the pic). 




I absolutely love "What's In My Bag?" posts so if you would like me to check out yours just comment below with the link! I'll love to know whats in your bag! 

XOXO, Lilli 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram